Spatial zones for the office of the future.
The future requires space.
There’s no doubt about it: the world of work has been in a state of upheaval for years. It’s already clear: once the pandemic comes to an end, we will see things differently. So the question remains: how will we work in the future? The office of tomorrow will not be about replacing workspaces or reducing floor area. More than ever, we will need workspaces in the future that don’t simply provide us with a place where we can sit at our desks. The result is a hybrid working environment with varied features and an inviting atmosphere.
At best, users can decide for themselves how to employ the individual areas for specific activities. This allows for flexible usage – whether for concentrated work alone or in pairs or for co-creation and communicative meetings within a team. Room size, surfaces, materials, furniture – each zone here has been individually designed and equipped, and can flexibly adapt to changing requirements. Incidentally, this does not mean that it requires more floor area. On the contrary: space is apportioned according to the activity of the moment, which results in even more efficient usage.
This illustrates how making an office ready for the future does not require new premises, but simply a new perspective. With an individual interior concept and the right partitions, practically any office can be transformed into a working landscape. We are happy to accompany your individual project as office planners with our team of consultants and interior designers. Always based on your needs and characterised by the highest-possible quality, functionality and reliability – and that for over 125 years.
To understand together what is needed. The beginning of our collaboration is the actual state, the assessment of the current situation. Your experience is the basis of our advice. That’s why we take the time to get to know your company and your goals in online surveys and workshops.
- Kick-off meeting with decision-makers
- Get to know the corporate culture
- Define project goals and requirements in workshops
- Involving multipliers
- Interviews and questionnaires
- Actual state
- „Office of the future“ input
- Set budget and schedule
- Inspiration through brand and reference visits
Efficient zoning planning forms the basis of a well-conceived spatial concept. We optimize your office space taking into account the processes and business goals.
- Determine spatial requirement
- Allocate space
- Define relationships
- Develop spatial concept
- Room divisions/partition walls
- Define spatial zones
- Define modules and workplace types
- Lighting and acoustics
- Clarify interfaces to electrical and media technology
- Cost estimate
With feco you can rely on unlimited future security. Each year we develop new system-integrated solutions – from the optimisation and enhancement of existing products to completely new designs.
The implementation of the wishes of the market is just as important as consideration of the current requirements for fire protection, sound insulation, sound absorption, statics or air ducting. The feco partition wall system combines continuity and innovation so that you feel comfortable in your spaces.
Careful execution planning is the key to the success of spatial concepts. You can rely on our experienced consultants. The spatial concepts are specifically created in the form of a furniture plan. This includes product selection and presentation as well as surface and material consulting. The final plan includes the workplace types developed for your user profiles.
- Occupancy planning
- Furniture planning
- Consideration of standards and workplace guidelines
- Material and surface
- Works and execution planning
- Planning approval
- Cost calculation
- Product selection and configuration
- Binding offer
- Order clarification
We know the product we supply down to the finest detail. All the wall elements are manufactured in our plant. In addition, you benefit from our skill in real-wood veneer processing – veneer processing of exceptional quality is self-evident for us. We pay particular attention to our high vertical integration, because it guarantees our products meet the quality standards that we have set for them. An example of this are our double-glazed wall elements, which are only delivered on-site after mechanical factory cleaning.
- 6.000 m² production area – wood processing
- CNC-controlled horizontal panel-cutting saw
- Double-sided sizing and edge processing machine
- 4-axis CNC wood machining centre
- 5-axis CNC wood machining centre
- Veneer/joint bonding machine
- Veneer through-feed press
- Veneer and paint sanding machines
- Coating line for UV roller coatings
- 2.000 m² production area for glass/aluminium processing
- 4-axis CNC aluminium rod machining centre
- 4-axis CNC aluminium rod machining centre
- Mitre/corner connection presses
- Automatic glass-pane washing system
- 2K structural-glazing bonding machine
Smooth processes are based on sophisticated logistics. This is something you will notice immediately during execution of your order. Precise planning saves time and money, as well as nerves. We inform you well in advance about delivery dates and assembly so that you can adjust your processes accordingly. On site we leave nothing to chance, because our trained teams know exactly what needs to be done, allowing you to carry on working with peace of mind.
- Order processing
- Project management
- Logistics planning Delivery and assembly
- Acceptance and handover
- Instruction and care